Corona Virus (Covid-19) precaution: 10 ways to make sure one do not catch the disease.
As of now, no vaccine has been prepared for the novel Coronavirus. In light of this statement, prevention appears to be the best heal accessible so far. Here’s how one can keep them safe from the scourge.
Avoid public transportation when possible, use private vehicles if there is any kind of urgency, limit nonessential travel, work from home and skip social gatherings. Don’t go to crowded restaurants or busy gyms or amusement park. One can go outside, as long as one avoid being in close contact with people and is called and known as “social distancing” or “physical distancing,” and is mostly a call to stand far-off away from other individuals. One can do help community and the world by maintain social distancing and do not get close to other people.
Here is the measures one need to take to stay the virus at bay:
- Avoid close contact with folks who are unwell. Keep at least 3ft space from the person who is coughing or sneezing
- Avoid touching eyes, nose, and mouth.
- Stay home when one is unwell. (suffering from cold, cough and fever)
- Cover one mouth and nose while someone is cough or sneeze with a paper handkerchief, then dispose of the paper handkerchief carefully.
- Clean and sanitize frequently-touched items and facades using a normal household cleaning spray and wipe it with a cotton cloth and fold it and dispose it safely.
- Wearing a mask is not compulsory unless one is taking care of an infected individual. The Centers for Disease Control (CDC) does advise that only contaminated persons wear masks to stop the increase of the virus.
- Wash one hands frequently with soap and water for at least 25 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom for bathing and cleaning, before eating food, and after blowing nose, coughing or sneezing
- If soap and water are not available, so use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60 per cent alcohol. Always wash hands with soap and water when hands are evidently unclean.
- If one has a fever, cold, cough and difficulty in breathing, seek medical awareness instantly or consult a doctor.
Keep in mind the travel advisory set off by the Ministry of Health and Welfare.